Revit/CAD Architectural Technologist
At least two (2) years
Knovo creates digital twins of spaces and turns data and analytics into actionable insights to transform the customer experience.
We are looking for Architectural Technologists (reporting to the Architectural Technologies Team Lead) with strong proficiency in Revit and CAD to support the creation of as built drawing packages to join our team. We use technologies such as 3D scanning to collect data and critical information on existing site conditions to allow our talented team to translate the existing assets, attributes and standards into accurate drawing packages using CAD and Revit.
The successful candidate will have experience in architectural design processes and interest in mastering skills from initial concepts through Construction Document development and experience in Construction Administration. The ideal candidate will also have experience in building detailed, accurate as built design packages
We are looking for a person that can work independently, efficiently, communicate effectively, and has a strong attention to detail.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create and detail accurate architectural packages of client spaces within Revit and AutoCad
- Leverage technology tools such as 3D models, point clouds and other data sources to construct, review and quality assure accuracy within architectural and data packages
- Review assets and attributes within client standards and ensure they are applied accordingly to all models and data summaries
- Complete Quality Assurance exercises for both own and other’s packages created. Looking for accuracy, opportunities for improvement or overall program support to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Work on a group of assigned sites and deliver the packages within established timelines and project expectations
- Work closely within a cross functional team of other Architectural Technologists, Virtual Asset Specialists and Data Analysts
- A steady flow of sites and packages will be provided for completion to this role
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or related field
- At least two years professional experience with a variety of design projects
- Strong proficiency with Revit and CAD on the development of Construction Documents
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Working knowledge with 3D design software (i.e., Sketchup and Enscape) is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience coordinating with consultants, clients, and other internal/external teams
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight time schedule
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure
Currently fully remote work environment due to COVID-19
Post COVID-19 work will be completed through a hybrid model combining working remotely and at our Toronto or Miami office.