Project Coordinator/Project Scheduler
Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Florida
At least two (2) years
Knovo creates digital twins of spaces and turns data and analytics into actionable insights to transform the customer experience, optimize operations and increase profitability.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator/Project Scheduler that is engaging, passionate, and flexible that has the drive and energy to manage many project priorities particularly relating to schedule planning, coordinating tasks, organizing project stakeholders and monitoring timelines and deliverables.
The project coordinator/scheduler will handle administrative tasks for the project managers and team members and will be responsible for ensuring the project is running smoothly on time and on budget. This may include scheduling field resources, ordering equipment and supplies, managing deadlines, developing workflows, and coordinating meetings and appointments.
If you enjoy working as part of a close-knit team that is obsessed with delivering results, enjoy working on game changing and innovative ideas, can communicate effectively, have a strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment, this job is for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in documenting project deliverables and timelines
- Work with key project team members to set up daily assignments, tasks, and subtasks
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective project and schedule tracker and associated workflows
- Monitor all project timelines and schedules and ensure all resources adhere to them
- Proactively identify potential project issues, and schedule delays and identify and execute solutions
- Solve any issues that may arise during the project
- Build and manage relationships with many internal and external (client; vendor; supplier) teams
- Produce frequent and detail oriented project reports and financial tracking reports
This job is for you if you have:
- 2+ years of project coordination or scheduling experience
- Extensive experience in project coordination, and schedule planning and management
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong understanding of project management principles including planning, workflow mapping, scheduling, budgets, issue tracking, risk mitigation and resource utilization
- Exceptional organizational skills, are detail oriented, and have an adaptive and client focused mindset
- Experience with producing detail oriented project, schedule and financial reports
- Superior MS Excel skills to manage complex spreadsheets; cross reference multiple data sheets with many fields and consolidate into a single master schedule or project tracker
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience coordinating required deliverables with clients, vendors, suppliers, and consultants
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight timeline and constantly changing situations
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure
Hybrid Working Model (home and office)