Data Visualization Specialist
Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Florida
At least two (2) years
Knovo creates digital twins of spaces and turns data and analytics into actionable insights to transform the customer experience.
We are looking for a Data Visualization Specialist that excels at collecting data and critical information of existing site conditions. Information collected can include a wide range of data types including location, demographic, operational, or physical space data. The information obtained will allow our clients to proactively track the identified data elements and assets; deliver on business requirements, improve space performance, and enhance the customer experience.
The successful candidate will have experience in reviewing various data sources to identify, track and capture multiple data points, assets, and attributes across various visual software applications.
If you enjoy working as part of a close-knit team that is obsessed with delivering results, can communicate effectively, have a strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment, this job is for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review various data sources, including 3D immersive models, to identify, review and track various client standards, assets, and attributes for the purpose of building accurate database information on large location networks
- Support the development of standards and process documentation to utilize the various data sources to create a unified set of data points, techniques to collect and organize the data and present strong dashboard reporting for clients understanding and use of the data held
- Complete detailed Quality Assurance procedures to ensure high accuracy of data for both self and other team members outputs.
- Review external partners completed installations and work packages against client standards and application guidelines to identify any potential deficiencies. Transfer any noted items to a detailed punch list so that required actions are easily identifiable and trackable through to completion
- Continuously look for areas of opportunity for improvement or automation to make visual data collection efficient or optimized
- Build and learn client standards libraries to ensure our Data Visualization Specialist always have the most up to date information available and are collecting the right data
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and information to identify key trends, opportunities and ways to improve our clients’ programs and their customers experiences
- 2+ years of experience in data or other client experience fields
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or equivalent is an asset
- Experience with data software such as Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tools is an asset
- Experience coordinating with consultants, clients, and other internal/external teams
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight time schedule
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure
Currently fully remote work environment due to COVID-19
Post COVID-19 work will be completed through a hybrid model combining working remotely and at our Miami office