6 Month Contract - Full Time
At least two (2) years
Knovo creates digital twins of spaces and turns data and analytics into actionable insights to transform the customer experience.
We are looking for a CAD Technician with strong proficiency in AutoCAD and who excels at capturing location specifications to create or update drawing packages. Specifications captured can include a variety of furniture, fixtures, equipment, and other interior/exterior design elements. The information obtained through these drawings will allow our clients to proactively assess design elements, improve space performance, and enhance the customer experience. You will excel at this role if you are able to work independently, and efficiently, communicate effectively, have strong attention to detail and are able to meet deadlines.
If you meet our qualification requirements and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team that is obsessed with delivering results, can communicate effectively, have strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment, this job is for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Edit and create merchandising layout plans of client spaces within AutoCad and Illustrator
- Leverage technology tools such as 3D models, point clouds and other data sources to construct, review and ensure accuracy within architectural and data packages
- Review assets and attributes within client standards and ensure they have been applied accordingly
- Complete quality assurance reviews for assigned drawing and data packages, looking for accuracy, opportunities for improvement and to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Deliver the work within established timelines and project expectations. A steady flow of work will be continually assigned and prioritized to meet client needs
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of Architectural Technologists, CAD Technicians, Data Visualization Specialists and Data Analysts
- A Technical Diploma or Degree in Architecture or a related field
- At least two years of professional experience with a variety of design disciplines
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Suite
- Working knowledge with 3D design software (i.e., Sketchup and Enscape) is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience coordinating with consultants, clients, and other internal/external teams
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight schedule
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure
Hybrid Working Model (home and office)